6 ways to connect before you correct.
1. Serve before you speak: making deposits before withdrawal.
2. Forgive first: don’t let things grow routes of bitterness in your heart.
3. Be the mailman: don’t write the mail just deliver it, bring not only God’s information but also His affection.
4. Respect goes up, honor comes down: what you bring is what you get.
5. Conquer fear of man with fear of God: people fear conflict Prov. 29:25.
6. Love the lost: don’t get hung up on ungodly character because they don’t have a new nature. We should want them to know Jesus, bring truth in a loving way.